Welcome to the Calhoun County 

Supervisor of Elections Website!



Image result for star symbols


Calhoun County Supervisor of Elections office would like to invite you to stop by and visit us on Tuesday, September 26th from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. behind the courthouse to celebrate National Voter Registration Day. New or updating your registration can be done in a S.N.A.P.  

SignatureImage result for star symbolsName Image result for star symbolsAddressImage result for star symbolsPolitical Party.

Information for the upcoming 2018 election will also be available. We will have boiled peanuts, hotdogs and drinks. 

Hope to see Ya!

Sharon Chason

Supervisor of Elections



Three ways to cast a ballot:


1. Early Voting   







2. Vote-By-Mail







 3. Election Day

at your precinct



at your Precinct!



Our goal for this site is to answer commonly asked questions and keep the citizens of Calhoun County well informed. If you have any comments or suggestions for improvements, please let us know. We want to hear from you.

Change Your Party?

You have up until 29 days before the next election to change your political party.

Update Your Address

It's never too early to update your address for the next election.  If you have moved into Calhoun County or have moved to another address please let us know.  It's as simple as calling our office and giving us the information over the telephone.
Active Registered Voters
  • Republicans:
  • Democrats:
  • Others:
  • Total:
Dates To Remember


Start Date/Time:
Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:30 AM
End Date/Time:
Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:00 PM
Recurring Event:
One time event
Normal Priority
Enter event description
Owned by sguilford On Monday, February 13, 2017

Sharon Chason, Supervisor of Elections, Calhoun County
20859 Central Ave. East, Rm 117, Blounstown, FL 32424

Phone: (850) 674-8568Fax: (850) 674-2449 • Email: soecalco@fairpoint.netHours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Under Florida law, email addresses are publc records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this enity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.